ATM Support Desk
Reporting to the Support Desk Supervisor this position is focused on customer service at an advanced technology level within the TD ATM Support Desk. The Analyst will assist the Support Desk Supervisor with training, coaching, mentoring and overseeing the operational performance of their dedicated lines of business. While ensuring that all targets as defined by established Service Level Agreements are being met and value is being added to the external and internal client base.
This individual will handle day to day customer, operational, escalation responsibilities and support duties. They will also handle more complex customer issues and work on special projects for the Supervisor Support Desk and Sr. Manager. For example identifying and creating operational efficiencies, attending meetings, and acting as subject matter experts in support of team function.
Scope of Responsibility
• Responsible for the software support of the TD ATM fleet. Performing troubleshooting, problem resolution and verifying of all managed services.
• Provides daily updates and communication to the Technology Team so that software investigations are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
• Delivers continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service for the Support Desk and Technology Team.
• Accountable for training members of the Technology Team and TD ATM Support Desk when required.
• Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so Technology Team Agents are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Assists the Support Desk Supervisor with daily operation of the Support Desk to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training and reward/recognition programs.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Understanding of the TD ATM Support Desk as it pertains to managed services, operations management, and service delivery environments.
• Full knowledge of Diebold and 3rd party systems as they interact with Terminal and Site Performance dependencies and interconnections. i.e. XMS/Advisor, Radia/Software Deployment, Transaction Viewer, End Point Security, AD Support, FACTS, DECAL, Sidekick, Click & etc.
• Strong technical, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
• Strong communicators with outstanding leadership skills
• Display the ability to navigate complex customer or business issues with the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with a large degree of independence.
• Position requires a self-motivated individual who is able to work independently or in a team environment.
• Capable of managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously and prioritizing.
• Ability to work in both a pro-active and re-active manner concurrently.
• Ability to deal with current challenges as well as expected rapid growth.
• Possesses autonomy, initiative, and a strong sense of accountability.
• Capacity to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Pay: $14.49 to $14.50/hour
$14.49 to $14.5 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time