|Reference # :||20-00008||Title :||Brand Storyteller|
|Location :||White Plains, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/06/2020|
|Pay Rate :||$ 50.00 /Hour|
White Plains NY
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the brand in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
To be a successful Copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Writing original storytelling content that reflects the brand voice
- Able to create key messaging points for brand collateral (tagline, proof points, packaging copy, social messaging, etc...)
- Support in Brand story/manifesto development
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets brand needs and deadlines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Researching to learn about the target audience for messaging
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to the team
- Must be able to flex copy direction across multiple brands, creating distinctive qualities for each brand's expression
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy specific to marketing storytelling with Client brands
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet tight deadlines.