Call Management Coordinator
|Reference # :||20-00016||Title :||Call Management Coordinator|
|Location :||North Canton, OH|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/08/2020|
|Pay Rate :||$ 14.00 /Hour|
Yearlong contract with opportunity to convert
Pay is $14.00
Shift is 2:30pm-11:00pm Thur-Mon
Training will be Mon-Fri, during 1st shift
Mandatory Overtime (3 week rotation) based on business need.
"As the Call Management Coordinator for Diebold Inc., you will provide Call Management System scheduling support to Customers, Service Delivery Team Members, Field Associates, and Business Management Team Members.
As the Call Management Coordinator for Diebold Inc., you will provide Call Management System scheduling support to Customers, Service Delivery Team Members, Field Associates, and Business Management Team Members, sharing in the responsibility of meeting customer service performance expectations. This position is for evenings and weekends.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Monitoring real time operation of the Call Management System to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is being met and all available Customer Service Engineers (CSEs) are actively assigned to calls - Continuously monitoring " "white space " " on the Call Management System to ensure maximum productivity of CSEs
- Responsible for marking CSE unavailability on the Call Management System chart for emergency situations as per standardized documentation and making Business Team aware of those occurrences
- Reviewing call lists; determining initial urgency and scheduling appropriately thru interface with CSEs, Business Team, and customers
- Utilizing team/geography knowledge to provide feedback to Business Team to improve resource efficiencies
- Participating in conference calls as required
- Escalating urgent service needs and CSE-related issues and concerns to appropriate management team
- Assisting in training new Call Management Coordinators in using the Call Management System
- Documenting customer dissatisfaction and field issues and provide to Business Team for appropriate action
- Documenting customer satisfaction and recognition of CSEs for good performance
- Contacting customers with estimated times of arrival as necessary
Qualifications - External
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use logic and understand business efficiency
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively, interface with customers and function well within a team environment
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to learn new systems/software in above average time frame
- Associate's degree preferred
- Experience in customer service, call center, field service or high volume production scheduling required "