Consumer Engagement (Brand) Manager
The Consumer Engagement Manager will have two areas of responsibility:
1. Brand Academy – is (DNA) internal marketing training program.
Brand Academy’s mission is to build best-in-class marketing capabilities, build a strong Marketing Culture across all DNA locations (Colorado, New York and Canada), and develop inspiring brands created by passionate marketers.
Along with the Head of Brand Academy, the CE Manager will help to continue to build the vision for Brand Academy and expand the program across all DNA locations.
2. Integrated Marketing/Strategic Growth Channels – The Consumer Engagement team provides Integrated Marketing support to our Danone Brand Teams.
This will be a “shared role” with another part-time CE Manager to provide support to our Strategic Growth Channels team, which covers C-store, Colleges & Universities, Healthcare, Drug & Dollar channels.
Scope of Responsibility:
Brand Academy (70-80%)
• Partner with Brand marketers and subject matter experts to develop content for new Brand Academy training classes. This requires a strong understanding of (and preferably experience in) the Brand Marketer role in order to best understand the development needs of the Brand Marketer as well as to be able to build content that imparts strong brand building capabilities to Brand Marketers.
• Revise and optimize existing course content.
• Build real-life case studies based on Danone’s brands to be used as part of course training content.
• Help define, deploy and train marketing organization on consistent processes across DNA locations (i.e. unified approach to writing a Creative Brief or framework for evaluating packaging designs).
• Assist in the planning and deployment of annual training schedule across all DNA locations (Broomfield, CO; White Plains, NY; Vancouver, CAN). Note:w no travel will be required.
• Measure and track training courses and material via online surveys
Integrated Marketing/Strategic Growth Channels (20-30%)
• Lead strategy and development of AFH CRM platform
o Landscape assessment to determine best-in-class CRM platforms, including understanding Danone capabilities
o Understand existing databases we own
o Identify agency partners
o Develop CRM strategy including databases used, customization needed, cadence, and content required (ex: insights/thought leadership, campaign assets, etc)
o Launch AFH CRM platform, ongoing platform management
• Creation of AFH Brand Guidelines, partnering with Design and Creative Services
o Standardization of all marketing collateral (current and future)
• B.A. or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and consumer-centric marketing, what defines brand fundamentals and how to build brand guidelines.
• Preferably 3-5 years’ experience as a Brand Marketer and/or 5+ years in an Integrated Marketing role
• Experience developing marketing collateral materials – able to develop advertising and promotions creative that is on-strategy and on-brand.
• Experience managing CRM programs. Broader digital/social experience a plus: digital/social marketing role– on either agency or client-side, experience leading paid search and social campaigns, leading influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns and CRM programs
• Strong PowerPoint skills; Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a cross-matrix organization
• Self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with limited oversight.
Pay: $37.40 to $37.41/hour
$37.4 to $37.41 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time