Customer Collaboration Analyst
Duration 12 weeks with opportunity to extend
The Analyst, Customer Collaboration will be a contributor to profitable business growth by identifying supply chain process improvements, maximizing product availability and improving performance metrics through collaboration with customers in the West/Central division and internal partners.
This position will cultivate and leverage internal and external data with the objective of optimizing supply chain processes which result in tangible improvements. The role will contribute to success of Danone by providing the Customer Collaboration team with reporting and analysis that provides visibility and actionable insights against customer key performance indicators
• Provide thorough analysis of Target supply chain key performance indicators and identify opportunities for improvement or process changes using multiple internal and external data sources.
• Consolidate multiple data points into a single output to be shared with customers and internal stakeholders
• Partner with order management and internal teams to build a robust and complete understanding of key customer’s fulfillment processes
• Deliver targeted KPIs with assigned customers as determined by supply chain priorities.
Create reports using Excel and internal business intelligence tools to provide insights into customer behavior patterns and opportunities
• Understand core elements of customer key performance indicators and build analytics that provide visibility to Danone performance
• Using available data, lead the investigation of new methods to collate and report information that drives actionable insights
• Prepare customer scorecards and populate customer presentation templates
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum of 4 years of related work experience
• Understanding of Supply Chain and retail channel knowledge
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency required
• Technical skills to adapt and learn internal systems quickly
• Familiarity with Target systems a plus
• Self motivated and results oriented.
• Technical proficiency desired in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP
Pay: $28.99 to $29/hour
$28.99 to $29 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time