Embedded Software Diagnostics Engineer
The candidate should have recent experience developing, integrating, and testing software in simulation and hardware environments. Ability to develop, integrate and troubleshoot C/C++ on at least one processor is essential!
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
* Hardware/software integrator for real time embedded software
* Independent problem solver in hardware / troubleshooter; * Knowledgeable of real-time, embedded architectures
* Knowledgeable in C/C++ programing constructs
* Able to handle low-level jobs related to programming plates on a guidance stack.
* Understanding of standard processes such as change management using RTC
* Knowledge of 1553 is desired
* Able to participate and possibly lead a software development and qualification efforts
* Work closely with other disciplines, the Chief Engineer's office, the program office, and the customer community
* Experience using troubleshooting tools such as digital analyzers, oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, etc.
Pay: $70 to $100/hour
$70 to $100 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time