Full Stack Developer
Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software devleopment lifecycle.
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
* Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
* Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
* Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
* Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Creative solution development
- Full stack development
- Heavy MS SQL Server database development
- Ability to interact with internal business customers to elicit complete and comprehensive requirements
- Ability to turn requirements into functional design specifications
- Experience utilizing PDLC approaches, framework and strategies
- Ensure compliance in in-house developed, custom applications or services with control objectives to ensure continued data integrity and security, and compliance with industry, internal, and regulatory requirements
- Advise, consult, participate, and/or lead application prototypes and proof of concepts in support of application development projects
- Looking for a candidate who is innovative, forward-thinking and creative
Knowledge and Skills:
- Comfortable with full stack development
- Proficient in SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL concepts
- Experience designing and developing complex stored procedures, user defines functions, views, data aggregation/manipulation through table joins/queries
- Excellent knowledge of concepts like triggers, indexes, transactions, error handling and performance tuning
- Experience designing, developing and testing and maintaining packages SSIS packages
Pay: $130,000 to $150,000/year
$130000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time