Maintenance Techs- $25-33plus/hr depending on experience
Required Candidate Qualifications
Excellent Health Benefits
|Required Candidate Qualifications:|
Education and Experience:
- Must possess one or more of the following degree/experience requirements:
- Associates degree in an applicable technical discipline or equivalent combination of education.
- 3 years of experience of related industrial troubleshooting, maintenance and repair experience on conveyors, motors, including electrical repair.
- Internal applicants must receive their current BUL Endorsement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Multi-craft/multi-skilled with expertise in electrical, electrical controls, PLC, Conveyor, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and basic fabrication.
- Ability to work in multiple positions, including but not limited to kneeling, bending, crouching, elevated in lifts, for extended durations.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback for coaching.
- Ability to work various shifts.