Information Assurance Specialist
Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls; recommending improvements.
* Determines telemarketing quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to telemarketing service representatives on new products.
* Verifies telemarketing results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
* Provides feedback to telemarketers by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
* Evaluates telemarketing approaches by rating effectiveness of telemarketing service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
* Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Internal Communications, Customer Service, Performance Management, Teamwork, Quality Management, Supervision, Motivation for Sales, Telemarketing , Telephone Sales, Product Knowledge
Pay: $55 to $60/hour
$55 to $60 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time