Integrated Marketing Specialist
*This will be a 6-12 month long contract. The team does hope to convert this resource to a FT hire if the headcount becomes available over the contract time frame (no guarantees).
Role Overview: *
The Integrated Marketing Specialist serves as the brand champion to our consumers across all channels in the Integrated Marketing ecosystem. As the lead for activating our voice across all channels, this position manages the frontlines of communication across short and long term brand building initiatives. The Specialist supports the Associate Manger and executes against different programs and tactics in the integrated ecosystem.
Scope of Responsibility:
Integrated Marketing Support
• Support the creation of Integrated Marketing plans by executing against various tactics that meet Brand’s marketing objectives and aligns with brand positioning and creative campaign.
• Build 1:1 relationships with agencies through execution of specific tactics
• Actively seek out and understand new opportunities and trends in Integrated Marketing, recommend for Brand specific plans
• Executes the Relationship Marketing Model for the brand.
• Co Develops, with Associate Integrated Marketing Manager, their brand’s Channel Strategy inclusive of all Consumer Promotions and Social/Digital tactics and programs.
• Develops editorial calendar and evergreen social content to be shared across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, CRM, and Website).
• Works with Associate Integrated Marketing Manager to develop Paid Social strategy and executes with minimal oversight.
• Oversees all community management activities, including trainings, with the agency responsible.
• Builds and executes in store tactics, offline sampling FSI/dFSIs, influencer, and CRM programs
• Manages monthly reporting, pulling metrics from our platforms, and works with Associate Integrated Marketing Manager to share out to Brand teams.
• Represents Integrated Marketing team in response to Issues/Crisis management in partnership with Consumer Connections team, Quality Assurance team and Public Relations team
• Stays up-to-date on digital marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant channels
• Manages digital coupons and sampling vendors
• Executes projects/tactics on time with oversight/coaching from Assoc. Manager Executes projects/tactics with oversight/coaching from Assoc. Manager
• Execution of budget line items, invoicing, and coupon redemption
Competencies and Skills:
• B.A. or equivalent.
• 1-2 years in either Consumer Promotions or digital/social marketing role– on either agency or client-side – or Brand Marketing role
o If Consumer Promotions, need to: have knowledge of a variety of promotions tactics, understand which tactics best support various marketing objectives/strategies and know how to execute various tactics.
o If Digital/Social marketing, need to have experience creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, leading paid search and social campaign, leading influencer/blogger/loyalty campaigns.
• Experience working with Google Analytics, native social platform insights, and familiarity with Simply Measured a plus
• Knowledge of consumer promotions and digital/social marketing terms and suppliers.
• Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a cross-matrix organization
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working with internal and/or external teams to produce video and photography assets
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
• Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
• Ability to complete assigned projects simultaneously with direction from one or more team members.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Experience in SAP budget system and Photoshop a plus.
Pay: $29.92 to $29.93/hour
$29.92 to $29.93 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time