Inventory Parts Clerk
12:30pm to 8:30pm
* Ensure that maintenance parts & supplies are accurately posted & stored
* Responsible for all inventory transactions (receiving, extractions, etc.)
* Daily verification of parts / supplies for proper inventory
* To research any discrepancies
* Ensure that inventory is correct at all times.
* Conduct physical inventory when the required monthly inventories are required by corporate.
* To perform tasks pertaining the department KPI goals
* Work with the team and reduce parts cost
* Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 3 - 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education that would provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required is acceptable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Status: Full Time