6-12 month contract with potential to convert!
Logistics Coordinator role in North Canton, OH 44720.
This would be a 10AM-7pm Tues-Sat.
Training is M-F 8am-5pm for 3-4 weeks.
"As a member of the centralized service parts planning organization, responsible for:
- service parts order entry
- field sourcing for emergency orders
This position will also continually strive to improve the overall cost of the Diebold N. America service supply chain
- Monitoring a SharePoint site for top customer unit downs and updating calls for continuous communicating on the part status all the way to part arrival to tech.
- Expediting parts from technicians or remote bins
- Communication via phone and email
- Using forward stocking locations
- Regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Order management
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and constant deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written to work with various Diebold associates and customers in a positive and tactful manner
- Knowledge of service inventory optimization strategies and customer requirements.
- High level of multitasking job capability
- Strong organizational abilities
- High level of systems aptitude
Pay: $17.99 to $18/hour
$17.99 to $18 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time