Plant is closing in 8-9 months. Could convert to perm to receive severance package or transfer to other locations
2nd, 3rd shift needed
$27-28/hr (may have some flexibility based on experience, but trying to stay in range)
8 hr. shift M-S some Sundays would be helpful
2nd shift- 2:30-11:30PM
3rd shift- 10:30PM- 8AM
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs and schedules for all equipment, systems and TYC facility utilizing vendor recommendations, appropriate manuals, engineering specifications and historical data.
- Locating and responding to possible sources of manufacturing problems relating to production equipment and systems by observing the production operation and soliciting information from production operators.
- Repairing equipment and systems utilizing appropriate manuals, manufacturer instructions and safety procedures.
- Minimizing downtown by informing production operators of routine preventive maintenance techniques, proper settings and operating procedures of equipment and systems.
- Fabrication of repair parts both in house and by utilizing outside resources.
- Maintaining of equipment parts and supplies inventories, anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies and placing and expediting orders.
- Responding to maintenance questions and requests by providing pertinent information and recommendations.
- Preparing mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establishing professional networks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing compliance with all applicable procedures, GMP, OSHA and TYC rules and regulations.
- Contributing and encouraging contribution to TYC’s team effort.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree or Vocational Technical Certificate training in at least one of Electrical, Mechanical, Machining or Welding.
- 3 year’s experience trouble shooting and set-up of Filling and Packaging Equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to lift 55lbs and work from heights.
Pay: $27 to $28/hour
$27 to $28 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time