* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying work orders, specifications, instructions, diagrams, and wire lists; gathering tools and materials.
Experienced mechanical assembly technician familiar with large assemblies and the use of tools such as torque wrenches, socket wrenches and other typical hand tools
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains wire inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Documents harness by marking identifying data; completing forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Status: Full Time