Maintains inventory by preparing purchase orders and bid requests; adding received goods to inventory; maintaining information systems and historical references.
* Maintains master file of stock items by assigning numbers to new stock items; updating specification files; recording reorder point information.
* Provides information by opening and distributing mail; answering questions and requests; making copies; updating and generating reports.
* Completes purchase requests by verifying inventory and specifications of purchase requests; preparing stock and equipment requisitions; inputting purchase orders and bid and service requests; expediting deliveries.
* Maintains service contracts for office equipment by accepting requests; contacting vendors; recording contract billing.
* Verifies warehouse inventory by inputting and adding supplies received to current inventory levels.
* Maintains historical reference of supplies, equipment, and services by keeping records of items and services purchased, prices, delivery and shipping costs, and product or service acceptability.
* Recommends bills for payment by verifying bills from suppliers against bids and purchase orders.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Source selection and procurement functions directly associated with needs for materials, general services and supplies. The position is also jointly responsible for the timely planning and scheduling of materials. These products and services are to be secured at cost, quality, and delivery competitive levels consistent within Contract Requirements, policy and performance standards. Candidate will ensure that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers. Candidate will compile and analyze data to perform price analysis and reviews proposals to establish price objectives. Supports early supplier identification and engagement for new business pursuits. Executes to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and policies and procedures.
Job Status: Full Time