Production Planner Assistant
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Coordinate efforts across functions to process discrepant material in a timely manner.
• Performs all responsibilities within the policies, procedures, and code of ethics of the Company
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• U.S. Citizenship
• Able to recognize and resolve problems
• Must be organized with the ability to plan and coordinate multiple tasks
• Strong sense of accountability
• Understanding of manufacturing systems and processes
Job Status: Full Time