Purchase Order Coordinator
Mission and Main responsibilities
Identify key elements which describe the position
The Purchase Order Coordinator’s main role is to create and maintain purchase orders in SAP R3, ensuring data accuracy and the timely recording of transactions. Additional responsibilities include the coordination of the required approvals, supporting budget monitoring, the master data collection for new vendors, and investigating and resolving various inquiries and processing issues. The position requires a high level of customer service and communication with the external vendors and internal customers and the ability to perform ad hoc reporting as requested.
Particular events, main challenges, short and long term objectives, external and internal relationships...
Danone has implemented a shared services business model in North America, with Danone Foods as the hub providing business services to the various operating companies (Dannon, Stonyfield, DWA, etc.) The position is newly created to effectively and efficiently maintain the purchase order process within Danone North America, supporting the various operating entities and shared services teams.
Professional Experiences and Functional Competencies needed
• Education 2 Years Studies in Administration or Finance related studies preferred
• Work Experience 0-3 Years
• Knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is strongly preferred
Managerial Competencies and Personal Skills needed
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to self-manage
• Ability for self-education or self-directed learning
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
Pay: $27.40 to $27.41/hour
$27.4 to $27.41 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time