Service Operations Rep
3 Open Positions
Friday-Monday - 9am-8pm
Wednesday-Saturday - 7am-6pm
Monday-Friday - 7:30am-5pm
All Training will be the first 2 weeks 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
North Canton, OH
As the single point of contact (SPOC), this position is focused on providing outstanding customer and technical service in support of the Managed Services customers, including, but not limited to, TD Bank, ATM network. Reporting to the Service Operations Supervisor, the Service Operations Representative is responsible for interacting with the client, third-party vendors as well as other departments within our organization to resolve issues using hardware and software systems through defined process and techniques. Working in 24 hours, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year environment, the Service Operations Representative will also ensure that all problems and questions are documented, researched, escalated as necessary, and monitored until resolved.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Monitoring and administering TD Banks ATM fleet in relation to performance, to ensure SLAs pertaining to processing and uptime availability are achieved.
- Monitoring and administering corrective actions to ensure the expedient resolution is obtained
- Performing support desk functions such as taking customer calls and responding to email communications in the support of resolving issues
- Documenting and providing timely updates on incidents as they occur
- Providing technical support pertaining to TD Bank, 3rd party service providers, and field service
- Acting as the primary escalation point for internal and external customers regarding issues on TD Bank ATM terminals
- Performs related duties as required or requested by supervisor.
- Position requires a self-motivated individual who is able to work independently or in a team environment with strong technical, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years prior customer service/support desk experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- Possess strong computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be able to troubleshoot issues over the phone
- Some industry specific (ATM, Financial and or IT) post-secondary computer/technical education preferred, HS diploma or equivalent required
- Committed to providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with a large degree of independence
- Capacity to meet deadlines and to work under pressure with a strong sense of accountability
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and overnights
- Performs other related responsibilities, as assigned, to support specific department/business needs.
Pay: $12.99 to $13/hour
$12.99 to $13 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time