Pay- 50-65/hr depending on experience
Can work from home possibly 1-2 days a week once up and running
Microsoft Power BI is a MUST
Fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. Develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area. A United States Citizenship and an active Secret DoD Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provide AFLCMC/EBZA Software Programming Support
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain a collaborative data visualization dashboard using Microsoft Power BI
- Provide desktop for AFLCMC/EBZA trade space analyses (Note: Clarificationthe contractor is only required to design, develop, deliver and maintain the dashboard framework itself. The Government will separately develop the data to populate the framework and conduct analyses employing it.)
- Dashboard design shall allow authorized AFLCMC/EBZ users with Power BI Desktop to view:
- AF weapons related capability gaps and gap characterization
- Target characterization associated with each gap
- 3.1.3 Engagement scenarios for each gap
- Desired pivot performance attributes for each capability gap
- Existing weapon systems relevant to each gap and their cost, schedule, and performance attributes
- Market research of capability concepts and their performance attributes to mitigate each gap
- Assessment of industrial base to provide capabilities to mitigate each gap
- Tech readiness assessments for each concept
- Lethality analyses for existing weapons and future concepts vs relevant targets for each gap
- Kinematic analyses for existing weapons and future concepts vs targets
- Survivability analyses for existing weapons and future concepts in engagement cenario
- Capability development strategies (roadmaps for S&T, experimentation,analyses, rapid prototyping, and acquisition) to mitigate each gap in the near term 2025), midterm (2030), farterm (2035)
- AFLCMC/EB development and production cost estimates by year to achieve capability development strategies as well as Lifecycle Cost Estimates, Average Procurement Unit Cost, and contractor Average Unit Procurement Cost
- Ranking of capability concepts that are most cost effective for a given set of pivot performance attributes and schedule availability
- Ranking of capability concepts that are most capable for a given set of pivot performance attributes and schedule availability
- Designated security construct for capability development strategies
- Funding allocated vs required for each capability development strategy
- Other support duties as needed/directed.
- Must possess subject matter expertise and experience with Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required-Must have had a fully completed DoD clearance investigation within the last 6 years..
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.