Software Release Manager
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
We have an immediate need for a Software Release Manager that aids in ensuring the team is successful in all production change and deployment automation requests.
In this role you will lead coordination aspects of making production changes that include; prepare and maintain monthly release cycle schedules, lead the production Change Control Board (CCB), prepare relevant materials, collect and report metrics, and ensure documentation is in place for Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) audit. In addition to the above, this role will act as a facilitator for a daily standup on release automation related activities, and take on some release automation activities such as service account management and assists others in working through issues.
Required Skills / Experience
* Outstanding communication and documentation skills
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) or similar software
* Attention to detail and problem solving skills
* General server administration skills (Windows and/or Linux)
* Experience with one or more source code management tools (Git, Subversion, Team Foundation Server)
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment - prior experience as a scrum master * Familiarity with SoX compliance and IT general controls (ITGC) audit needs and periodic reviews * Familiarity with application lifecycle and deployment tools (ex. Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Jenkins) and DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Experience creating and deploying software applications
Job Status: Full Time