Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
* Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
* Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
* Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Candidate will act as a talent advisor and perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and technical positions, and provide support for other functional areas as needed.
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates.
• Provide training to hiring managers on recruiting tools and processes.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and sourcing options.
• Conduct behavioral interviews, contribute to candidate selection process, and onboard new employees as necessary.
• Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
• Attend local/national career events a
Pay: $30 to $35/hour
$30 to $35 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time