The selected individuals will proactively engage client leadership teams to establish a common understanding of the Talent Acquisition policies, processes, and service level agreements. Talent Acquisition Recruiters will foster a strong customer service orientation, provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Works with hiring managers and other members of the Talent Acquisition team to determine staffing requirements, create and write job descriptions/postings, develop staffing plans, conduct strategy sessions, and adhere to overall staffing processes and policies.
• Manages the complete recruitment lifecycle to include sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, interviewing, and extending offers to selected candidates.
• Generates leads via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs, databases and supports University Programs initiatives and events.
• Develops and executes offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
• Consults with hiring managers to understand business requirements to develop or build diverse candidate pipelines to generate of candidates who meet the job requirements.
• Acts as a liaison between Talent Acquisition / Hiring Manager, Human Resource Business Partners and other internal customers to implement new procedures and best practices.
• Tracks and reports on staffing activities to ensure Talent Acquisition achieves key hiring milestones and has appropriate resources to staff new business. This includes, but not limited to real time requisition and candidate management within the Applicant Tracking System
Pay: $30 to $34/hour
$30 to $34 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time