Mission and Main responsibilities
Identify key elements which describe the position
The senior accountant position supports the Danone North America holding company businesses as well as legacy Danone businesses ensuring a timely and accurate accounting close. The position also is required to provide general support to the Finance Department and others. The employee would need to be able to perform the transactions and processes for the month end close including but not limited to: preparing various reporting schedules with respective analyses, balance sheet account reconciliations and recording journal entries.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Accurate processing and reporting of payroll related activities based on the new payroll business model
• Fringe / 401K / Insurance reconciliation and intercompany allocation
• Phone bill / laptop lease maintenance, reconciliation and intercompany allocation
• Support the CBS Intercompany process
• Masterdata – SAP FI/CO access approvals
• Reporting for YoCrunch & YoCream: Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting
• Full service support for Danone Research Institute
The secondary responsibilities include supporting:
• Reporting for Danone North America, PBC (f/n/a Danone Foods): Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting
• Reporting for DNA, DDH, WW Foods & WW Services: Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting
• Semi Annual Reporting
• Supporting the Internal Controls of Danone US
Also, the person would need to provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Particular events, main challenges, short and long term objectives, external and internal relationships...
The person would need to support the general accounting function for Danone US (f/n/a The Dannon Company) for the remainder of the year including the year end reporting and external audit. During this time, the person would be expected to begin training in the Danone North America, PBC (f/n/a Danone Foods) specific responsibilities with a full transition in the January timeframe.
Professional Experiences and Functional Competencies needed
• Education 4 Years Sup Studies – BBA in Accounting
• Work Experience 3 to 5 Years
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred
Managerial Competencies and Personal Skills needed
• Strong ability to self-manage
• Ability for self-education or self-directed learning
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
Pay: $33.66 to $33.67/hour
$33.66 to $33.67 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time