Supply Chain Analyst
The individual must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills must be very strong. Strong attention to detail is required along excellent time management skills. Must be able to develop data into chart or graphical display using excel
• Compile and analyze multiple data inputs and develop data presentation.
• Create executive summaries of complex business information providing important details in clear, concise format.
• Support the development of executive presentations and status reports, ensuring brand management.
• Maintain SharePoint website.
• Support the organizational rhythm (e.g., status reviews, regular action closure).
• Timely report issuance.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Must be able to develop data into chart or graphical display using excel
• Experience in supply chain management, operations or related field
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
• Meeting coordination and workflow management
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and Prioritize the work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills with ability to work independently
• Desire and ability to work as a team member and with team leadership skills
Job Status: Full Time