Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Produces new operating procedures from scratch by observing the process or procedure being done, asking questions, and taking notes.
* Updates existing procedures in a timely fashion by collecting feedback from users and verifying details with Subject Matter Experts.
* Must be able to understand the goals of the processes and procedures in order to properly document them.
* Maintains documentation, ensures that revision changes are clearly documented and that the latest revision is published and available to users.
* Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
* Analyze and update existing operating procedures so that they are uniform and consistent in quality and utility with new operating procedures
* Bachelor's degree (BS) in technical field preferred. Bachelor's degree (BA) in Liberal Arts (Writing, English, Communications, Education, Journalism, etc.) acceptable.
* At least three (3) years' experience in professional writing, technical writing preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP required.
* Experience in consumer packaged goods highly preferred.
* Exceptionally proficient in MS Word formatting/templates and MSVisio.
* Exceptionally proficient with Microsoft Office suite and OneDrive/SharePoint.
* Ability to work with subject matter experts to extract key information, and condense it into clear and concise instructions as needed
* Comfortable interacting with personnel at multiple levels within the organization
* Ability to depict cross functional steps and actors in an end-to-end business process flow.
* Extremely well organized. Able to keep track of multiple comments on multiple documents at once. Good attention to detail.
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, processes, and procedures and make them easily understandable in text, process flows, and pictures
* Candidate should be self-motivated and results-oriented, have a sense of urgency, high follow-through, and take ownership of assigned projects.
* Experience in production/operation documents in manufacturing environment.
Job Status: Full Time