Top Secret/SCI Systems Test Engineer
Job Description: Seeking a motivated Systems Test Engineer to perform testing of a COTS product for a VoIP intercom system that is part of a command and control weapon system. The role includes the integration, verification and validation (IV&V) of an existing intercom system. The candidate should be knowledgeable of the Systems Engineering life-cycle and capable to work collaboratively with other engineering disciplines through all phases of development, test and delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Apply communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Implement integration solutions combining software and hardware systems. Maintenance, creation, update of integration and test environments.
- Excel as part of a small test team exercising feature level capability and coordination of customer selloff, implementing automated testing when possible, and supporting the update process for operations manuals, work instructions, tools, and scripts.
- Contribute to a team of systems engineers in accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment.
- Perform complex system engineering analyses including trade studies.
- Attends technical interchange meetings with team members and multiple disciplines.
- Provides status on assigned tasks.
- Current and Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- A grade/level G07 requires a minimum of 3+ years relevant experience
- Understanding of systems security
- Solid understanding of system testing methodologies
- Understanding and experience in an (Scrum) Agile Engineering environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must exhibit good time management skills, independent decision making capability; focus on customer service.
- Willingness and availability to travel domestically and internationally on short notice approximately 25% of the time.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience supporting Intelligence or DoD customers
- Experience with systems engineering tools such as DOORS
- Understanding of Certification and Accreditation (ICD 503) processes as they apply to systems engineering lifecycles
- Experience with Network architecture and design
- Experience with process development and deployment
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Security+ or CISSP active certification is required
Pay: $40 to $50/hour
$40 to $50 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time