-NEEDS TO BE GOOD WITH HAND TOOLS
The Assembly Worker reports to the Production Supervisor. This position performs bench assembly of electrical and mechanical parts requiring some precision, use of hand tools and small power tools.
MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING
6:30am - 3:00pm
* Assembly work of all dispensers using Standard Operating Procedures
* Cleaning and refurbishment of return dispensers
* Maintaining accurate records of dispenser parts used
* Unloading and loading of shipments
* Keeping work area, production floor and ground clean
* Performing inventory preparation and count recording functions for physical inventories
Preferred Candidate Qualifications: Entry Level position, HS Diploma/GED Required
NON ESSENTIAL: Experience with small hand tools. Ability to lift up to 50 #.
$12.5 to $12.5 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time